Xbox - 2 games/controllers & BONUS

haggy

n00b
ALL SOLD!!

My wife won a Wii through her work so it is time to get rid of my Xbox since I have not played it in 6 months.

This was an adult-owned and used Xbox. It was never online and only connected to a network to drop some games and movies on it.

It comes with Fable and Rally Sport Challenge, the connector cables, power cable and 2 original black controllers.

This Xbox looks almost brand new - the controllers are in perfect shape. The only mar to the system is one of the rubber sticky feet fell off.

As a Bonus I am including an extra 80GB Hard drive that has the Evolution mod setup on it with roughly 20 games and a couple movies on it.

Also included is a Chameleon non-solder mod chip that is easy to install. There are better mod chips out there now but this one worked perfect for several years. I have removed it and the hard drive, putting the original back in and fully testing the system to verify it works perfectly as when purchased.

Xbox
2 controllers
All Cords
Fable
Rally Sport Challenge
Extra 80GB hard drive loaded with games and mod
Chameleon Mod Chip

SOLD TO MONTE

I also have a broken Xbox 360 with RROD - it is the 1,3,4 light and has the GPU error code when you do the diagnostic. This was opened by the previous owner and only comes with the console - nothing else - it is the Core system. This comes AS-IS!

Xbox 360 SOLD!!

Trades: (will add for the right items)
160GB or better SATA drives (prefer 150gb Raptor)
8800 GT/GTS
Vista Ultimate 32/64 (full version)

xbox.JPG

xboxmod.JPG

xbox360.JPG

Prices dropped a bit since I need to raise some money to finish the new PC.

Back