XB321HK - Alternatives?

Solitude

[H]ard|Gawd
I am looking to buy this 32" 4k monitor tomorrow. What are some healthy alternatives? I want something bigger than 27 or 28" and it has to be g-sync and 4k.

Why not read "It's not 4K, but"... and has G-Sync btw

Subjective opinion of course, but I'd take a UW 1440p @100Hz for gaming all the time vs a 2160p @60Hz..

Why not read "It's not 4K, but"... and has G-Sync btw

Subjective opinion of course, but I'd take a UW 1440p @100Hz for gaming all the time vs a 2160p @60Hz..

"I think you don't need what you think you need"

Okay. He asked for an 8MP screen, you said, 'why not 5MP'? Not to mention the rarely-supported aspect ratio.

---------

I've tried looking, but the only other monitor I found was a Dell that likely has the same panel as the Acer, but no G-Sync. That Acer may be it, for now.

I am looking to buy this 32" 4k monitor tomorrow. What are some healthy alternatives? I want something bigger than 27 or 28" and it has to be g-sync and 4k.

I'm eyeing the same thing (32"+ 4K + G-Sync) and there are no alternatives at the moment unfortunately.

Though, I might consider the 38" 21:9 screen if somebody makes it with G-Sync.

First impressions are incredible. It's very very nice. I have only played WoW on it so far. Gonna run DOOM at 4k today and see how that goes.

First impressions are incredible. It's very very nice. I have only played WoW on it so far. Gonna run DOOM at 4k today and see how that goes.

You switched from a QHD 27"? How did you find the text in desktop? Did you have to increase the DPI?

Edit: I got one as well. Can't wait to try it out.

Last edited:
Back