• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Xaser from Silver to Black

Jarod888

2[H]4U
Joined
Dec 19, 2005
Messages
3,146
I am rebuilding my current PC. I am going with AMD X2 4800; all ready purchased. I needed a place to put my old P4. So I decided to paint an unused Xaser case I had laying around.
This worklog may take some time, as I am pretty busy. But I will update as I get things done. This isn't going to be a major modding job, I am not going to do too much to the case. Here are the before pics. The case has been disassembled.
















Here is the new power supply that is going in the case!

 
I have most of the case painted black now. I also have the parts that will be blue done as well. I will post some new pictures once the camera charges.
 
Here are the pictures of most everything painted black and blue

CIMG1800.JPG


CIMG1801.JPG


CIMG1802.JPG


CIMG1803.JPG


CIMG1804.JPG


CIMG1807.JPG


CIMG1810.JPG


CIMG1811.JPG


CIMG1812.JPG


CIMG1817.JPG


CIMG1818.JPG
 
wow this is gearing up to looking nice, cant wait tosee the out come, good work :)
 
So I assembled the case Saturday night, and put in the power supply. I will be moving everything from my Armor to this case sometime Sunday night. I will update with pictures of everything in it then.
As you can see I left the fans orange, my girlfriend likes the Broncos and she didn't mind that the fans were orange.
I have some touch up to do as well.
This will eventually be her computer, once I get my new one assembled.

Here are some pictures of the case assembled and the Power Supply in.





















 
Instantly 100% better than the stock colours. Good job.

I like the blue/orange/black theme, even if people insist those orange fans are hideous :).
 
Thanks!! I did not get a chance to mover everything on Sunday night, but I will work on it the next day that I have off.
 
I have been pretty busy lately, but I have the motherboard and processor, video and sound cards in now. I am waiting to get some extra money so I can buy some new ram and get everything installed again. I will have to get it put all back together and out of the way, because my baby kittens are getting bigger and soon they will be able to jump and I don't want them to knock everything all over the place.
I will update with some pictures soon.
 
Back
Top