• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

X800XT or X800XL

Joined
Aug 24, 2004
Messages
13
I've just run across a prediciment. I have the chance to either get an X800XT or X800XL to upgrade my system, but I don't know which one I should go with. I have a A64 3000+ @ 2.2GHz. I was thinkin that the XL would match my processor more, but the extra horsepower of the XT might come in handy for the future. What do you guys think?
 
if you can afford it you must get the xt, or for a few more pennies look for a platinum.
 
Get an XT if you're going to keep it for a while. If you're the kind of person that upgrades all the time, go with an XL, save a few bucks, and sell it and buy a next gen card when they come out.

I just got an XT AIW, and it clocks to 600/600 on water :D Plus, the All in Wonder part kicks ass! it's just a great card, and the AIW's aren't any more expensive than regular XT's last I checked.
 
Back
Top