• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

X800XT $391.45 @ Gateway

burningrave101

[H]F Junkie
Joined
Sep 9, 2003
Messages
11,825
Gateway has a new 10% off accessories coupon code: SAVE10TVAC

I dont remember seeing this posted on HardOCP, or at least not in the Video Card section. I'm really surprised too. I figured you guys would be all over it.

O well, i'll be nice and post it in case someone didn't know about it already.

Good luck getting one though. Everyone and there mom has tried to order one from Gateway so they are probably queued up till Christmas lol.
 
We're sorry.
The accessories and software sections of Gateway.com have recently been updated with a streamlined design to improve navigation and better serve our customers. We apologize for any inconvenience.

Shopping around for the best deal is a cinch with the newly redesigned pages at Gateway.com- Go ahead, surf our site and catch the new wave of excitement at Gateway!

I'm going to streamline their design here in a minute alright lol.

http://accessories.gateway.com/
 
Back
Top