• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

X800XL video corruption?

Mr.OppressoLiber

[H]ard|Gawd
Joined
Aug 8, 2004
Messages
1,123
I just recently acquired an X800 XL (AGP), to replace an X800 PRO. I Installed the card, and the 5.8 cats. I get a problem with video corruption now. I've tried installing 5.7 and 5.8 cats using driver cleaner and still get the same problem. The monitor (Dell 2005 FPW) says cannot display in this mode. Or it just artifacts on the desktop and the mouse wont move. Anybody have any suggestions?
 
Back
Top