X800XL OC'S, post em up

CleanSlate

Supreme [H]ardness
Joined
Mar 28, 2003
Messages
5,263
Plus your temps, whether or not you have a power connector, how much ram it has and whether it is PCIE or AGP.

~Adam

(forgive me if this is repetitive but I think we need to combat or confirm if the X800XL OC's well or not for the general population, not just a few review OC's)
 
Alrighty,

Clocks: Core 444Mhz / Memory 1.12Ghz
Temperature: Stock Cooling ~39C idle / ~57 Load
RAM: 256MB 2.0NS GDDR3

And yes, it does have a power connector as I'm running an AGP board.
 
Aaaalright...

Clocks 470/580.

I'd give temps but I doubt the accuracy of TrayTools on mine at the moment considering it reports the environment temps about 20 degrees too high according to SiSoft/anything else.
It's running on 256MB 1.6ns GDDR3 ram.

Yes there's a power cable, I too am on an AGP board.
 
455.63mhz Core 1147.5mhz memory. 256mb GDDR3

Desktop use = ~35Degrees Celsius
3d Load = ~62 Degrees Celsius

I do indeed have a power connector as I am on the AGP Version also.
 
What's a stock x800xl run at btw? 400/1000? I see these oc's but I have no idea what they're based off of. :(
 
but ati doesn't do teh effective thingy in their ratings hehe but good point though.
 
Pci-Express
439/547 OR 435/551.
Dont remember which I used for benchmarking. Bout the same anyway.
BBA no connector.
Idle- 39c / Load 50c plus. Never look anymore.
256MB 2.0ns GDDR3 ram.

I wanted to test further but never bought non-stock coolers so I gave it up till then.
 
Back
Top