X800Pro VIVO modded to a X800XT

lukebuz

Limp Gawd
Obvious Ebay Cut n Paste Below here:
Email me at lukebuz (at) iastate (dot) edu
if you are interested, or if you would like the ebay link via PM so that you can see the pictures.
Thanks!
Price: $500 SHIPPED VIA 3DAY FEDEX AIR

This is for an ATI X800Pro VIVO (Sapphire Brand), Retail Boxed, AGP, Video Card, which is modded to an ATI X800 XT.

When ATI produced these cards, they took fully functioning XT chips, locked 4 of the pipes, and reduced the price, so more people would buy them. But, there is a modification out for these cards to unlock the 4 pipes, so that the chip runs at it's full potential. I have already performed that modification for you, tested it, and verfifed it works great. The card scores about 12,000+ in 3DMark 03, and successfully completed 10 loops (I stopped it there).

This is what special modifications have been done to the card:

A BIOS Flash with a special BIOS that unlocks the extra 4 pipelines. With a BIOS flash, there is nothing more to do with the card, ever. No "special drivers", it's reconized as an X800XT P.E.. No "pencil lead mods", or anything. Just plug and play, and install the ATI Catylyst Drivers, and that's it!

The clockspeeds on this card have been left that their default, with just the 4 pipes opened up. But, I know that the card overclocks to at least 500/500, and most likely further. That is all I tested it too.
The current clockspeeds are: Core 475, Memory 450.
The offical X800XT speeds are: Core 520, Memory 560.

If you have any questions, please ask, and I'll get right back to you!

YES, the card WILL ship as soon as payment is recieved. No waiting!

i had heard that ATI actually 'cut' the 4 pipelines using a laser. is this true, or can you actually unlock them?

$475, Shipped.

T-Man, got your PM's....were you still interested?

Anyone else....let me know!

thanks

Back