• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

X800Pro or 6600GT

AffinitY

n00b
Joined
Nov 1, 2003
Messages
39
I work in electronic retail and my employee accomodations allow us to buy the x800 PCIe for around the same price as a good 6600gt. I know x800 is alittle slower, however I'll look into options about OC'ing it a bit if possible. I'll be hooking it to the a p4 3.4gz/ddr2 system(intel employee deal). Unfortunately they do not offer the XT in pcie, else I would get it.
 
In the title... you talk about the X800Pro.

But you seem to be referring to the X800 (non pro/xt)


If you are talking X800Pro vs 6600GT... X800Pro hands down.
If X800 vs 6600GT... go witht the 6600Gt.
 
X800 Pro beats the 6600GT pretty soundly in most game at higer resolution, seems like a no brainer to me. I'm thinking of dumping my 6600GT for an X800 XL if the prices keep falling like they have been.
 
Back
Top