• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

x800 XT... WHERE IS IT!?

Joined
Jul 8, 2004
Messages
12
I am wan to purchase an x800 XT but i have no idea where to get one, i cant find anywa and the only place i did find that has it, (but not in stock) is newegg, and they are pricing it at almost 600, thats 100 over the retail and im not dishing out that cash.

any help on where to order one?
 
Then you're out of luck -- you're simply not going to find one in stock for the MSRP. If you can get in on a good eBay auction, you might get one, but you'll be paying at least $100 over.
 
This really makes me fucking angry. If the company says its gonna be out it goddamn well better. Dont state a date, or a "ballpark" if youre not even going to be in the ballpark. When in doubt, SAY NOTHING. Damn it ATI.

This goes for intel and AMD too. When you say something is going to be out, its either out, or you lose. Try again.
 
Supposedly CDW will have them, I would avoid Gateway like the plague...

But CDW seems to be backordered till like October
 
I called like six different places today only to get about fifteen different answers. Does that add up? No, but I sure as hell got that many different dates.

I called up ATI and they said "Not until the end of september" (Which makes sense, considering Best Buy was showing Sept. 20th and so is another site right now). I also called a place in the Bay Area who said they would have them Wednesday night. But he wants $580 (assuming he'll actually get them), and I'm not paying that for a graphics card.

ComputerBox, when was the last time Amazon had one? I hadn't heard that they had got them.

I'm getting a little frustrated at this point. I'm going to go nvidia very soon.
 
A buddy of mine saw a boxed x800xtpe on the self at the park lane bby in dallas yesterday. Maybe ati finally decided to order ram and make a couple.
 
Back
Top