X800 XT PE maybe instock

I just called and they said they don't. People really should put "Out of Stock" buttons on their pages...

Don't be sorry, you gave me hope for a while there and that felt good :) I just replied so people wouldn't start ordering from there only to find out it wasn't going to ship.

truffle00 said:
Don't be sorry, you gave me hope for a while there and that felt good :) I just replied so people wouldn't start ordering from there only to find out it wasn't going to ship.

Ya, no shit, I just went through the entire procedure(short of submitting it) just to see what what would happen and sure'nuff nothing was said about not actually having it.

thats why i hate cheap ass site like that....You know they get a lot of hit to there sites by advertising it as in stock....

Me loves Newegg....the rest should just close down.......assumming they wont raise prices due to monolopy...

I(illa Bee said:
thats why i hate cheap ass site like that....You know they get a lot of hit to there sites by advertising it as in stock....

Me loves Newegg....the rest should just close down.......assumming they wont raise prices due to monolopy...

Price raising due to Monopoly, or something stupid? 0_o

http://www.newegg.com/app/ViewProductDesc.asp?description=14-145-085&depa=0

Keep in mind 6800 GT's aren't rare by any stretch of the word.

Back