• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

X800 XT Drivers

Nugzy

n00b
Joined
Oct 11, 2004
Messages
18
I just got a new PC with a X800 XT graphics card. I dont know anything about drivers or anything of that nature. What drivers do I need to download for this card for it to run at top performance? Im on 56k, so browsing/searching is tough, so if you could provide a link it would be very appreciated. But if not, the name of the drivers will be fine. Thanks in advance.
 
Thanks. I download all 4 of those right? (The Display Driver, Control Panel, CATALYST Control Center, WDM Capture Driver)
 
(The Display Driver, Control Panel, CATALYST Control Center)


that is what you really need :)
 
Nugzy said:
Thanks everyone. Should I also download Windows XP Service Pack 2?


Yep, that will keep your computer patched up. Keep in mind that Catalyst drivers are released once a month. (Usually towards the beginning)

Have fun with the card
 
I think I would become chronically depressed if I had to go back to 56k.
 
I am very depressed. Im stuck in a room, in the moutains, miles from the nearest town, stuck on 56k cause they cant bring cable or DSL out here. I went from sunny Florida beaches and fast cable, to this. I havent had pussy in about a month. My damn lung collapsed and I couldnt work, so I had to move here with a family friend. Thank god I'll be back in FL November 15th, but this really blows for the time being.
 
I just noticed the site with the drivers says theyre for Windows XP Media Center Edition. I have Home Edition, will this be a problem? Do I have to download different drivers?

"ATI CATALYST drivers provide fully qualified display support for Windows XP Media Center Edition 2004 systems with Radeon display cards, but requires a special version of ATI's Video Capture (WDM) drivers for Windows XP Media Center Edition 2004 systems with All-in-Wonder boards, which will be provided by your computer manufacturer. "
 
Just hit "Windows XP" It works for both Home and Pro. Media Center is something different.
 
Back
Top