x800 waterblocks?

erm as far as i know all 9800 pro/xt ones work. at leasti hope so? Im gonna put my swiftech on my X800 when i get one soon :)

HaVoC said:
erm as far as i know all 9800 pro/xt ones work. at leasti hope so? Im gonna put my swiftech on my X800 when i get one soon :)

yea that's my plan, as all my other watercooling is swiftech, i hoped to jus torder their gpu block.

well i have a 9800 pro with the swiftech :) im just waiting for the x800 pro :)

centvalny said:
Swiftek MCW50. I used it on Ati x800pro soft moded to xtpe. Temp load 34C oc'd to 558/600. w/ Black ice xtreme 120 radiator and 2X delta fans ffb1212vhe

excellent, thanks a lot

i got one of these and it believe me it rocks
polarflo
i was hesitant at first, but the fit is perfect and its cools down the gpu, i live in puerto rico so my room temp with the air off is usually at 32c, with the stock cooler, my pro vivo to xt would not run and 3d app with the stock cooler, with an artic cooler it would run @ 520 the gpu and 510 the memory, the gpu was at 59c idle to 72c load, with polarflo my oc went to 560 on the core and 567 on the memory, the gpu is at 39c and goes to 42c on load. i am thinking that the heat of the gpu was heating up the card so much that the memory was overheating.

my setup is 1/2 id with a Black ice pro dual 120 radiator and 2X panaflo fans, Swiftek 6002 cpu block and mcp 650

I got my Aqua Computer block and it works great. It runs 34c idle and maxes at about 38c.

ACPic2.jpg

blocks.jpg

R1ckCa1n said:
I got my Aqua Computer block and it works great. It runs 34c idle and maxes at about 38c.

ACPic2.jpg

blocks.jpg

those blocks are great, to expensive for what i would like to spend for a blocks, but they are really nice.

yea those blocks definitely look spectacular. i might go with a setup from there when i have some more cash.

I have tried all the 1/2" systems available and am more happy with the Aqua Computer blocks than all the others combined.

There is nothing more sexy than nice 3/8" tubing that performs very well.

R1ckCa1n said:
I have tried all the 1/2" systems available and am more happy with the Aqua Computer blocks than all the others combined.

There is nothing more sexy than nice 3/8" tubing that performs very well.

1/2 systems can be hard especially on small cases, i myself run a 1/2 system i would only go with 3/8 with those blocks. cause they are the bomb.

thelostrican said:
1/2 systems can be hard especially on small cases, i myself run a 1/2 system i would only go with 3/8 with those blocks. cause they are the bomb.

They are the bomb.... I only lost 1.5 / 2.0 c by switching to this configuration (was a WW and GPU block with JR120 Pro Rad). I have introduced one more block in the loop and is more quite than before. High give it high marks.!@

Back