I am having a problem with my system, where any game or application running in 3D locks up my system, and I am forced to reboot.
x800 pro 256
asus a7n8x-e deluxe
xp 3200+
1024 mb ram
200 gb sata drive
antec 430w p/s
I've tested the video card in other systems and it seems to work fine. Ive replaced the hard drive and ram, then just now put in another brand new motherboard to see if it was any of that, and its still doing it. The only thing left is the cpu or the powersupply, does any of this make sense?
x800 pro 256
asus a7n8x-e deluxe
xp 3200+
1024 mb ram
200 gb sata drive
antec 430w p/s
I've tested the video card in other systems and it seems to work fine. Ive replaced the hard drive and ram, then just now put in another brand new motherboard to see if it was any of that, and its still doing it. The only thing left is the cpu or the powersupply, does any of this make sense?