• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

X800 Pro ATI Silencer 4

{NG}Fidel

Supreme [H]ardness
Joined
Jan 17, 2005
Messages
6,284
First Question is what is the entire Process to remove the Old Thermal Compound on the GPU (Ive never dont this Im new to it) and second Question is how much of a Temp Decrease will I get? How much have some of you gotten? I have a VIVO with the unblocked 4 pipelines so I am planning to go XTPE. Any help would be nice People! ;)
 
You get some isopropyl alchohol & some q-tips. Use the q-tips to wipe the core down & also wipe off the old paste. Wipe it clean, then dry it off with some cloth (not paper). Then just use some Arctic Silver 5 (or the stock white stuff) to put new paste on the core & memory.

I've overclocked mine to 555/560. But I still get a 15C drop under load (was ~76C, now ~50C).
 
good advice for installation. Set up is a breeze with this cooler.

my idle temp dropped to 31c from 39c and load from 65c to 55c. It also lowered my sys and cpu temps by ~4c. Great investment.
 
Why I can't flash my bios on my x800pro VIVO? I can create backup with no problem but if I want flash with x800pro16P send me an error.Any ideas?
 
Could someone also send me a link on how to Flash the Video Card Bios.
Sorry guys Im new to OCing/Tweaking. I got some Artic Sliver 5 coming in along with the Silencer. I will do as soon as it all comes in. I will keep you all informed.
 
Back
Top