• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

X800 Manufacturers? Release dates?

Operaghost

[H]ard|Gawd
Joined
Jun 4, 2004
Messages
1,315
When are these cards supposed to really hit the market? Also who are some of the key players?

I'm kind of looking forward to see who has the sweetest OCability and possible software bundles. Also could anyone who follows ATI and Nvidias developments give a rough estimate of when a price drop might occur?

I have a Visiontek X800 on backorder atm from the Outpost.com mistake last week, and since I won't be finished saving up for the parts I need to build my new rig for a couple months, I've been considering selling my unopened X800 for a possible $50 or so profit.
 
Back
Top