X700s On Shelves at BB PCI-E Only

wow, considering i dont see them in the channel online at all, I'm surprised they showed up there first. I'm going to have to go take a look. What models? vanilla, Pro or XT? My GF needs a PCI-E card asap for the system she is building and the X600s, well, suck....

I believe it was the vanilla Pro model. This was in Overland Park, Kansas BTW.

I saw two X700 PCI-E cards in my local Best Buy today -- definitely 256MB versions, and I think they were Pros. The price on the shelf sticker was $199.99. And they were right next to a big stack of 9800 Pro 128MB cards -- still priced at $249.99.

Best Buy has a 10% off coupon floating around online and through snail mail good this weekend too. Not sure if it's good on video cards though.

I work at Best Buy in Hoover, AL and we got these in about two days ago. They run for 199$, and yes it's a BBA x700 Pro PCI-E. Sold two of them today already :)

I work in the Elk Grove, CA store 349, and we haven't gotten them in yet. This is the first I"ve heard of them showing up @ BB. Will have to check when I go into work today :) NukeleaR -> do you know the SKU # ?

Not sure, I'll check when I get there though and post at work :) I checked employee pricing on it, I think it's somewhere around 163.

NukeleaR said:
Not sure, I'll check when I get there though and post at work :) I checked employee pricing on it, I think it's somewhere around 163.

oh that rocks...

looks like Dementer is got a new toy on its way! (my 9800 pro may have to just meet Mr. 120V AC)

(i work for BBY #8 geek squad)

Best Buy #58 overhere in Dallas Texas didn't have them a couple days ago. I haven't checked today or yesterday.

I used to work there but now I work for Comp USA in Mesquite Texas part time. We haven't got them yet.

NukeleaR said:
I work at Best Buy in Hoover, AL and we got these in about two days ago. They run for 199$, and yes it's a BBA x700 Pro PCI-E. Sold two of them today already :)
ha i work at 383, sold one last night to go into a gateway. i did encounter one problem installing it thou, there was a cap right by the PCIe lock that had to be slightly bent upwards to allow the video card to be seated properly

Woot!
picked one for my sis upcoming comp at local browndeer BB.

i saw only one on the shelf and snatched it.

i don't see bundled games included, and i can't wait to try it out.

[hard]420 said:
ha i work at 383, sold one last night to go into a gateway. i did encounter one problem installing it thou, there was a cap right by the PCIe lock that had to be slightly bent upwards to allow the video card to be seated properly

807 represent :)

those looking for SKU

i don't know which part is SKU but these number are listed at my receipt.

6832788 <--- possibly SKU???
next to it is = 100-437402 <---- Model Number, since it's listed on the ati box.

if you guys waiting for x700 pci express. you better snatch em quick. the same ati x700 pro is being sold on zipzoomfly for $240. ATI Radeon X700 Pro PCI Express 256MB

depend on your local tax, i think it still come out cheaper. mine came out to $211.19 after tax

Xo Martel said:
those looking for SKU

i don't know which part is SKU but these number are listed at my receipt.

6832788 <--- possibly SKU???

That's probably it. I'll check tomorrow.

Back