• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

X700Pro 3dMark2005 score?

Joined
Apr 21, 2005
Messages
2
I have a Dell dimension 4700, 3.2GHz/1MB cache/800FSB P4, 2 X 512 Corsair PC4200/533 RAM, 250GB Maxtor SATAII -150 drive, and a ATI X700Pro/256MB with catalyst 5.8.

I got a 3259 and 3256 on 3dmark2005. Seems kind of lame, but it's better than the 'did not finish' I got with the ASUS X700Pro I got from Newegg.

Is this par for the course on a non-homebuilt system. There is little tweaking I can do except play with the video RAM/core settings. Right now it's stock.
 
The average X700 Pro score is 3,123, so it is performing correctly.

You can see my 3DMark05 list here.
 
mine's oc-ed a bit too (as in my sig) and i get around in that area too. your scores seem normal to me.
(i cant wait till my x800pro vivo comes..)
 
Back
Top