• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

X700 Agp Q1 2005?

xxaaqq

[H]ard|Gawd
Joined
Dec 14, 2003
Messages
1,168
I hope this isn't a duplicate, but if the Inq is right, and ATI starts bridging PCI-e to AGP in Q1 2005, does that mean we won't see X700s in AGP until then?

Personally, I think I'm leaning towards the Geforce 6600 GT AGP anyway, but if prices are going to come down... they'll need some competition, right?
 
Perhaps, but it is the inq, they'll say anything..
Why wouldn't you lean towards the GT in the first place? It's cleary a bit faster atm.
 
Back
Top