MB: ABIT IX38
CPU: E8400
VID: RADEON HD 3870
RAM: CORSAIR PC8500 1066mhz DDR2
Orthos stable 16+ hours at 500FSB * 8 and *7.5
but when I load up 3d games , and I tried different games, they crash fairly quickly.
Has anyone else experienced this?? I tried many voltage settings..
It must be something with corruption on the PCI-E bus but what would be causing that?
3d Games work fine at 450FSB * 9 or 450 * 8.5
Just checking to see if anyone else has seen this problem and has any idea on whether it's just not possible on the board or there's some fix. I tried a lot of voltages with no luck :/
CPU: E8400
VID: RADEON HD 3870
RAM: CORSAIR PC8500 1066mhz DDR2
Orthos stable 16+ hours at 500FSB * 8 and *7.5
but when I load up 3d games , and I tried different games, they crash fairly quickly.
Has anyone else experienced this?? I tried many voltage settings..
It must be something with corruption on the PCI-E bus but what would be causing that?
3d Games work fine at 450FSB * 9 or 450 * 8.5
Just checking to see if anyone else has seen this problem and has any idea on whether it's just not possible on the board or there's some fix. I tried a lot of voltages with no luck :/