• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

X300SE problem...could use some help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

domoMKIV

[H]ard|Gawd
2FA
Joined
Aug 27, 2004
Messages
2,008
So I picked up this card for use as a future backup until I get something else, got it today, installed it on my A8N-SLI Deluxe and it wouldnt fire up my LCD on the DVI port. So I tried the 2nd computers monitor on the VGA port and still no luck.
I uninstalled the card and put it in the 2nd 16x slot and tried both connections, still no luck.

I then tried it on an MSI K8N Neo4 system and got the same thing. Any ideas? I don't have another card laying around to test so unless there is someone else in socal that would be willing to let me try a diff pci-e card out, i cant figure it out.

And yes, all connections from the psu are connected and working (hdd, mobo, dvd).

HELLLLLLLPPPPPP!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top