• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

X300/Catalyst Panning at native res. Help..

martinmsj

[H]ard|Gawd
Joined
Mar 3, 2005
Messages
1,581
Oddly enough I favored ATI but ever since I switched back to them for a temp card I had some issues that have me pulling my hair out. This was never a problem with my 6800 GT AGP. I have a Westinghouse 30" with a native res of 1280X768. At first I thought this was a defect until I replaced the card with another brand.

The card in question is the X300 256 HM card that was a temp stop before next springs video card refreshes. The card fucking goes into panning mode at any resolution I throw at it. Piece of shit Catalyst tells me that it does panning for high resolutions not supported. This piece of shit does it for all of them. I had nothing of this with my GT and the search on google shows panning problems all the way back to catalyst 3.1 but no solution.

What the fuck. Someone, anyone, know a way around this? I got this card for 50 bux and the 6200 with TC is 79.99.
 
Back
Top