• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

X3 450 with DDR2?

burnin8r

[H]ard|Gawd
Joined
Nov 19, 2006
Messages
1,211
I was about to purchase a cheap 3.2GHz X3 to drop into the rig in my signature.

Should I buy DDR3 or will it work fine with DDR2 1066? my board has the SB750...
 
Unless you were planning on buying another mobo, no you shouldn't buy ddr3, because your current one (in your sig) doesn't support ddr3.
 
Your board only supports DDR2. I think the TA790GX3 is the one that runs DDR3. That X3 450 will run fine with DDR2 1066.
 
Back
Top