• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

X2gen MG19VT Drivers Needed!

WGSquallx2002

Limp Gawd
Joined
Jan 7, 2004
Messages
478
I just found out I didn't get any driver cd with the LCD. Would anyone have the proper drivers for this monitor? Thank you.
 
I have a MSI Nvidia 6600GT with drivers from Nvidia and not from MSI (although it was recommended I have not had any problems using Nvidia's drivers). I hooked his monitor up through a extra DVI>VGA adapter and set it as primary monitor. It was recognized under Windows Media Center 2005 (with all updates) as a Plug and Play monitor. The refresh rate was set from 60-75 and resolution was 1280x1024 (best looking was this native resolution setting).

Even after configuring those settings...when I moved windows such as an AIM or windows folder window, it would tear a little as if v-sync wasn't on in fast FPS video games. It wasn't as smooth as it was supposed to be. The monitor was supposed to be supplied with a drivers cd (I believe) but I'm very sure it wasn't included (as that happened once before and it does happen).

X2gen has yet to respond to any of my two e-mails, one to the info department about the monitor refresh rate specs; (the webpage has then been re-updated to 8ms from 16ms) without an e-mail reply| The other about requesting a copy of the drivers from their service support department through their support email.
 
Back
Top