x2 and cod4 vid

CoD 4 is a poor choice to show off this card. The game hardly pushes older cards and much less, newer cards. Crysis would be a much better choice. But I guess that means Crysis @ 2560x1600 with AA, is not possible with this card. Not with a playable framerate that is.

im hoping its even longer than they show it to be :eek: man thats nuts. Leafblower decibels? If the performance is there, then awesome, but we definitely need a review asap hehe.

CoD 4 is a poor choice to show off this card. The game hardly pushes older cards and much less, newer cards. Crysis would be a much better choice. But I guess that means Crysis @ 2560x1600 with AA, is not possible with this card. Not with a playable framerate that is.

With everything up full and fsaa running at higher res cod4 can hammer the frame rate a bit.

An average of 105 FPS with 8800GTX SLI for 1280x1024 max quality would tell me at 2560x1600 that the game does take a good card to run it.

Also, I notice Gamespot's hardware performance guide uses 7.11 drivers. Has the 7.12 drivers fix the Crossfire not working for COD4?

Best of the best? That's a big claim, I'll admit I'd be surprised if it can even edge out an 8800GT Sli setup, let alone a GTX Sli. Doubtful.

Best of the best? That's a big claim, I'll admit I'd be surprised if it can even edge out an 8800GT Sli setup, let alone a GTX Sli. Doubtful.

Best of the true single card setups perhaps? :p

Dont agree with him on iq as its been proven that nvidia has the edge this time around.

it did look choppy but i wanna see crysis shit my 8800 gts 640 can run cod4 just fine.
still card looks awesome i wanna see it run crysis

it did look choppy but i wanna see crysis shit my 8800 gts 640 can run cod4 just fine.

it did look choppy but i wanna see crysis, shit my 8800 gts 640 can run cod4 just fine.

Back