• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

x2 4850 turbos

4LC4PON3

DERP!
Joined
Jan 18, 2005
Messages
4,230
im building a new rig and i going to be running x2 4850's. with modern warfare 2 coming out how do you think the 4850s are gonna run
 
They will run it perfectly fine.

I'm banking on my 8800GT to play it fine as well.

What resolution?
 
Last edited:
the reason i ask is because my g/f asked me what version i wanted pc or ps3 and i want the one that looks the best and obviously 2 4850s beat what the ps3 has to offer.
 
Will Modern Warfare 2 have any DirectX 11 tweaks?

I think they will works fine but the newer ATI DirectX 11 cards may be a better match for that game if it has DirectX 11 tweaks.
 
Yep they should run just fine. I suppose they are overclocked too for a little juice. ;)
I've always preferred FPS on PC because I find that mouse point and shoot is much more intuitive than the PS3 dual analog sticks for that kind of game.
The only system that beats PC for FPS imo is Wii.
Now that is literally point remote and shoot. I love it!
Too bad the Wii's graphics aren't as good as PC or PS3.
 
Back
Top