X2 3800+, DFI socket 939, OCZ Ram, X1900XT

AC!D-RXN

Gawd
Hey all, I just got some new parts for Christmas and I am looking to get rid of the guts of my old rig to finish building the new one!

- Shipping included in prices.
- I ship by USPS with DC. Other methods by request and at buyer's expense.
- I accept paypal and checks/money orders.
- My heat is under Remus343

Also, I am not quite sure what prices are fair here. I put down what I think sounds reasonable, but if they are high, please let me know. The proper way to do this would be a pm with a price reference.

This is to say, I am willing to negotiate price!

Make offers! If you buy more than one thing, I will gladly give package discounts!

If you look, please bump!

Heres whats left:

DFI Lanparty NForce4 Socket 939 Motherboard -
comes as only the board and the IO shield (which has been spray painted black). Can include other accessories upon request.
Note -there is NO integrated audio. This is a great OCing board and offers the most robust BIOS options I have ever seen!

Looking for: $60

AMD X2 3800+
- first gen dual core proc that can still keep up with most current games. I was easily able to hit 2.6ghz on stock voltage. (Ocing results not guarenteed!)
Runs super cool especially when using......

Looking to get $50
Zalman 7500 Cu - what can I say? This is a great air CPU cooler - not too huge, all copper and SILENT! Includes a zalman fan mate to regulate speed.

Looking for $25
Finally, Built by ATI x1900XT 512mb - Nice fast dual slot card. I was using it to run Bioshock and UT3 at 1920*1200 at mostly high settings. Great card!

Looking for $120

Back