• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

X1950XTX Release date: August 23rd?

cam966251

[H]ard|Gawd
2FA
Joined
Aug 23, 2005
Messages
1,300
A friend of mine stumbled apon this article for the release date of the X1950XTX - The website says that it will be released at the Germany Games Convention on August 23rd.

http://www.anmartech.com/news/2006/july/27/ATI+X1950+XTX+to+launch+on+August+23rd.php

I am not saying they are legit or anything, which i doubt, but it interesting. Hopefully it could be true.I just thought it was odd that no one else had said anything, and they jsut started to announce it.

Thank you to one of the below posters, i got this link from dailytech, a website i would realy trust

http://www.dailytech.com/article.aspx?newsid=3826
 
I think we will find out on the 23rd. I wish they would stop messing around and release a masterless crossfire solution on the high end.
 
On DailyTech:
ATi PR said:
Please Note: ATI has pulled the Launch Date for the Radeon 1950 Series back to Aug 23rd, as originally scheduled. We will anounce on the 23rd and press embargo will be lifted. We will state that broad availability (retail on-shelf) will be mid-Sept. Apologies for any confusion, thank you-
 
R1ckCa1n said:
I think we will find out on the 23rd. I wish they would stop messing around and release a masterless crossfire solution on the high end.

Technology just isn't going to support that till R600. You need a high speed connection other than the pci-e bus and ATi clearly hasn't designed a chip specifically for CrossFire yet.
 
Back
Top