• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

X1900 uers. Which display drivers are you using?

Manoj

Gawd
Joined
Oct 19, 2002
Messages
969
Are you all using the drivers that came with the card?

Or did you download from the internet?

Cat 6.1 doesn't support X1900 right?
 
Manoj said:
Are you all using the drivers that came with the card?

Or did you download from the internet?

Cat 6.1 doesn't support X1900 right?

I understanded that the drivers which come with the card are the only ones working at the moment without modding. I read some people messing around with Inf files etc to get the card working with 6.1 cats.

I think 6.2 are just around the corner, Iam waiting for those.
 
I am using the ones that came on the disc. As I understand, the drivers on the disc are 6.1, the only thing that appears to be a newer rev *as compared to whats on the web* is an installer package file.
 
im using the cd drivers ,

the problems i had with them was my fault ,

the drivers seem good, i havent had problems with any games so far
 
Back
Top