• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

X1800xt

How is this a hot deal again?

If it's just a complaint about the card cost, then post it in the ATi or nVidia forum with the rest of them.
 
Nice to see the x1800xt show up right on time. Hopefully it hits MSRP or lower in a couple weeks. MSRP is $550 for 512MB version, $500 for 256MB version if your wondering.
 
god... that is crazy. 550 bucks is way too much for just a damn vid card. :(
 
er...yea...sorry for the misplacement :)
I was reading all the forums, and had em open in different tabs...looks like I put it in the wrong one :eek:
 
pxc said:
Why is Matthew McConaughey on the box? :confused:


That's not Matther McConaughey, Its the guy from American Psycho, Christian Bale...or maybe we should call him BATMAN!
 
trinkus79 said:
That's not Matther McConaughey, Its the guy from American Psycho, Christian Bale...or maybe we should call him BATMAN!


Actually, it is neither. It's just some random male model.
 
Malogato said:
Actually, it is neither. It's just some random male model.

jeez, you really know how to spoil a good time... I was just bein' a smart @$$ and you had to go and ruin it
 
trinkus79 said:
jeez, you really know how to spoil a good time... I was just bein' a smart @$$ and you had to go and ruin it

Snipe him :D

Seriously, any [H]ers bought any of these?
 
Isnt this the price expected, considering thats how 7800GTX came out like that AND the fact that these have 512MB of RAM.
 
i bought one from allstarshop the second I saw they had them in stock. Unfortunately, I will have to wait until at least Monday before I even get my hands on it.
 
gee, you'd figure that 600 bones for a stinkin' video card that Newegg would at least throw in some free shipping.

but then again, we are talking about Newegg. :rolleyes:
 
damn 600 is alot.......... wait wernt teh 7800 gtx 600 when it first came out?
 
I love how people are reviewing the card on newegg when they obviously don't have one
 
I'd love to get my hands on one, but my "smart half" of my brain won't let me. I still don't understand when we went from the top of the line card being $350 and it could run any game, to now haveing to buy 2, yes 2 $600 cards to run games, and some still don't even get that good of frame rates. I wish people would be smart enought to not buy this crap, then maybe the Vid card comapanies would realize they should make the stuff cheaper. Seeing as how they put a chip that just about as good into the Xbox360...and the WHOLE SYSTEM sells for less than this card.....*shakes head* I just don't understand
 
TheTMan said:
I love how people are reviewing the card on newegg when they obviously don't have one

Ditto - I want to smack them.

"My review of the X1800XT: What til the 7800 GTX 512MB comes out next week"

Uh... *smack*!
 
Back
Top