X-Qpack II released

And I just bought the new ultra :rolleyes: Maybe I can find someone to buy it in the fs/ft forum and not lose too much money.

The additional venting and new front handle look sweet.

If anyone gets one, post on whether they made the interior sheet metal more rigid and less sharp :)

mmmm .... pretty much like the old one with different faceplate :rolleyes:
still waiting for a QPack with brushed aluminum front , hope i dont have to wait forever :(

mmmm .... pretty much like the old one with different faceplate :rolleyes:
still waiting for a QPack with brushed aluminum front , hope i dont have to wait forever :(

It's a little different on the inside. They added a front 80mm fan and beefed up the PSU (allegedly), and of course the handle looks to be much sturdier.

I ordered one of these for a mod I am now planning based on this and one other piece of hardware I found out about today... Once I get started I will post details in the Cases/Worklogs area, and a link to that forum here.

sounds like aspire has seriously addressed the original q-pack's shortcomings...

well, everything but being able to accomodate full size ATX boards ;)

Just received mine, replaced the original X-qpack... its an inch longer to fit full size PSU and the ventilation is improved. Same otherwise but still a great SFF case. Also, they bumped up the included PSU. Will post pics once the rest of my components come in to complete.

i like it. the extra inch is great although the original could hold a regulat atx psu already. i wish they would ship it minus the psu since its probably a pos anyways and it would lower the price a little bit.

Back