X-Navigator Questions

Skrying

2[H]4U
I'm looking at buying the steel version of this case. Not only is it cheaper, but its just going to be my main desktop, so I dont need less weight of aluminum.

Anyway, I was wondering if anything knows of a review of the steel version? I cant find one after searching google, maybe I'm using the wrong key words. Also, does anyone have a clue about the front intakes on this version? Does it allow just one or two fans? 80mm? Enough room to cut out room for a 120mm?

Thanks for any help.

Edit: Spelling.... :eek:

Steel is spelled steel, with two E's, other than that I have nothing to say because, I have never used the case.

I've got the steel x-navigator and I put 2 80mms in the front. The one complaint I have about the case is that the door is only held on by 2 very small pieces of plastic that break very easily. My chair was pushed into the open door by accident as I got up to get a CD, and one of the pieces of plastic broke. This caused me to do a full ghetto-door-removal mod :D :rolleyes:

Welcome to [H]!
Now Learn To Spell!

Wouldn't that be a nice way to greet people. :D

Hence the reason for the little thing I added to the bottom, I realized that after posting. :D

Back