X-Men Origins: Wolverine

It does look awesome in the video, but I have a hard time getting optimistic about movie games since they usually suck.

Honestly, I hope I'm wrong, because I would love to play this game if it were executed properly.

This is how I remember Wolverine! I mean he even uses human shields......

Movie games suck 99% of the time.

Have you already forgotten about the Iron Man game? The add videos for that also looked good.

Movie games suck 99% of the time.

It's weird isn't it? Half the creative work is already done for the developer. The characters, the setting, the antagonists. why doesn't somebody actually put some time and money into a movie game and make a good one? My brother-in-law bought the transformers game. I was excited to see it; going around blowing shit up being able to transform between a robot and cars / helicopters / whatever. What could be more fun right? It was fucking awful.

I love wolverine so much and I hope this is a good game, and for those people that say all movie games suck, all I have to say is Riddick

It's weird isn't it? Half the creative work is already done for the developer. The characters, the setting, the antagonists. why doesn't somebody actually put some time and money into a movie game and make a good one? My brother-in-law bought the transformers game. I was excited to see it; going around blowing shit up being able to transform between a robot and cars / helicopters / whatever. What could be more fun right? It was fucking awful.

Good games take longer to make than a movie. Movie games are usually slapped together quickly to be out in time for the movie for some free publicity and a quick buck. .

The movie games I think are good came out long after the movie did.

Think it looks good personally. Wolverine being my favorite Marvel character (and comic book character in general), I will try to pick this up.

Back