X-mas easter eggs

im_electronic

Limp Gawd
Well It's that time of year again, and as the date comes closer we should start seeing some easter eggs this christmas, hidden holiday gems tucked away in our favorite, or not so favorite games, ever since dark castle on my SE/30 I've enjoyed seeing easter eggs for holidays in games,

so whats your favorite X-Mas easter egg?

Maybe he's not christian, but likes to celebrate anyway.

Ragnarok Online. Specific monsters are set to appear only one day a year. One is Holloween, the other is Christmas along with their own item drops. Talk about uber rare items :p

Sly said:
Maybe he's not christian, but likes to celebrate anyway.

Ragnarok Online. Specific monsters are set to appear only one day a year. One is Holloween, the other is Christmas along with their own item drops. Talk about uber rare items :p

lol, saying X-Mas is just as Christian as saying Christmas...

I wish Blizz would activate the Christmas content instead of making us wait until the 15th.

Im confused, easter christmas eggs? I thought easter... nevermind...

Anyway what easter egg is he talking about? Normally an easter egg is something you have to find yourself, not something revealed on christmas... x-mas... december. (Maybe he means xmas related easter eggs?)

Dark Castle

If you play the game on December 25 (or if you set your system's clock
to that date, and play the game), a Christmas tree appears in the foyer.

I think I get it now, easter related christmas eggs on xman day.

Santa Rappys in PSO! That was always my favorite. Spent hours looking for those suckers.

I do miss that game.

theres' supposed to be stuff that appears in the GTA III, Vice City, and San Andreas on xmas, halloween, and easter... I havent seen anything though

i believe metroid prime 1 and 2 have christmas easter eggs as well..

i believe you see samus come out wearing a christmas dress.. i remember trying it and having no luck though..

Back