• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

X-Fi

gerbiaNem

2[H]4U
Joined
Mar 6, 2005
Messages
2,169
So after hearing about the 64-bit drivers I went out and bought the sucker. Compared to my old Live 24-bit, it's heaven. The 64-bit drivers are nice and stable, but you will still need the cd if you want the THX console to boost bass reponse.

The crystalizer sound nice too, but it can make any mp3 imperfections more pronounced however. The 3d headphone feature really works too.. The sounds moved further from l/r to the back of my head. I like it.

It runs a few background processes, but nothing killer, I'll see if I can disable them without consequences later.

For my speakers they seemed to open the soundstage a lot. Lovin it...
 
I'm thinking of buying one so thanks for the info.
Let us know about those 'background process' :rolleyes:



 
Removed all new background processes with no negative effects. It's a nice card...
 
Back
Top