• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

X-FI XtremeMusic Editon Question

Mabrito

Supreme [H]ardness
Joined
Dec 24, 2004
Messages
7,004
This may be a stupid question but I rather be sure so when I buy it, I run into no problems. I currently have the Logitech Z640's 5.1 speakers. I was then looking at the inputs on the XtremeMusic Edition and notice there really arnt alot of inputs on it compared to most cards. Would this card provide the 3 inputs I need for my Z640's?
 
Yup, all the cards have the 3 basic analog outputs required for ALL analog multimedia speaker options.
 
Lazy_Moron said:
This may be a stupid question but I rather be sure so when I buy it, I run into no problems. I currently have the Logitech Z640's 5.1 speakers. I was then looking at the inputs on the XtremeMusic Edition and notice there really arnt alot of inputs on it compared to most cards. Would this card provide the 3 inputs I need for my Z640's?

You'll not run into a problem unless you plan to use 6.1 (I use some times) or 7.1, no real problem for 5.1. Most cards ship with 4 outputs.

Donnie27
 
Back
Top