x-fi xtreme gamer question...

Leright

2[H]4U
Joined
May 24, 2002
Messages
2,604
Why is the flexijack option to switch to digital output greyed out???

Also, how do I switch between digital output and analog output on the sound card??....I want to use both....the digital output to feed to my receiver for DVDs and music, and the analog outputs for gaming.

Why do all Creative Labs products need to be so quirky? WTF is the deal with the damn flexijack bullshit anyways? just give me separate mic input and digital output jacks....the card costs enough where I should get separate jacks.

:tard:
 
Yea, the flexijack sucks but the digital I/O isn't greyed out on my PC. I can switch between mic/linein and digital I/O. You got the latest drivers?
 
Yea, the flexijack sucks but the digital I/O isn't greyed out on my PC. I can switch between mic/linein and digital I/O. You got the latest drivers?

What is the exact name of your x-fi card? is it the xgamer nonfatality, the xgamer fatality, or the xgamer fatality pro? Also, is the option greyed out even with nothing connected to the digital output?

I haven't updated to the latest drivers.
 
It is greyed out because xgamer does not seem to have digital input.

As for analog line in / mic you can select these in windows control panel -- sound and audio devices.
 
Back
Top