• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

X-Fi Xtreme Audio Notebook

Ed4252

n00b
Joined
Sep 15, 2004
Messages
50
How much better is this sound card compared to others. I've been searching for a good sound card ever since I upgraded from a Dell 9100 to the E1705. The E1705 doesn't have a PCMCIA slot anymore and I had a Audigy 2 ZS notebook

so my question is: how would you rank these sound cards in terms of quality- X-Fi Xtreme Audio Notebook/my old Audigy 2 ZS Notebook/another option Audigy 2 NX USB

Is the express card slot here to stay? I dont want to buy a card and then have to replace it when I buy a new laptop.

It sucks that I bought a PCMCIA card a couple years ago and I have to replace it now because Dell replaced the PCMCIA slot with the express card
 
Back
Top