• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

X-Fi users...getting this problem?

Circuitbreaker8

Supreme [H]ardness
Joined
Jul 22, 2004
Messages
5,078
Does your computer slow down like CRAZY when you switch between game mode and entertainment mode? My computer slows down like crazy...I see EVERY frame when I minimizing a window lol its sooo annoying. Everything else just slows down also..
 
Circuitbreaker8 said:
Does your computer slow down like CRAZY when you switch between game mode and entertainment mode? My computer slows down like crazy...I see EVERY frame when I minimizing a window lol its sooo annoying. Everything else just slows down also..

It seems as if my machine pauses for about 1.5 seconds when I switch modes.
 
i assume your switching modes from game to entertainment because you just finished some gaming? If so then its your video drivers if your running the 5.7's.
 
HybridHB said:
i assume your switching modes from game to entertainment because you just finished some gaming? If so then its your video drivers if your running the 5.7's.

I am running the 5.7's actually...is this a known issue? Which drivers are the best?
 
Back
Top