X-Fi - stereo speakers + extra sub?

Blind Man

Limp Gawd
Joined
Jun 5, 2007
Messages
408
alright, atm I have just got a sub to go along with my stereo speakers, however when I select 2.0/2.1 in the audio config it doesn't show a port to plug the sub into and I don't get sound from the sub anyway, if I switch to 5.1 it does show where to plug the sub into and I will get sub sound, best I can do atm is leave it on 5.1 and move all the audio to the front but it sounds really really bad and distorted on some songs, any ideas? :confused: (I have an X-Fi Xtreme Music)
 
5.1 is the only way to get a separate channel for LFE as far as I know.
Make sure front speakers are in out 1 not out 2. Turn the crystallizer and CMSS-3D off
 
speakers are in line 1, I turned the CMSS-3d off and the sub turns off with it however :(
 
Back
Top