• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

X-FI--->Speakers---->xbox360...?

TheBlueChanell

Supreme [H]ardness
2FA
Joined
Apr 15, 2005
Messages
4,658
I have a question, I may be getting a Sony Fw900 24" CRT, and I want to use it as a Monitor/Hdtv for the 360. Is there anyway I could hook my, PC/Xbox360/Gcube up to it, all at once. With something like a system selector. Also, could I use it was my tv. The most important question is.

I am looking at the Altec Mx5021's, could I hook those up to my Xbox360/Gcube/PC all at once w/ the x-fi. Would I be better getting something like the z-5500's? Help me out guys, dish out some options for me.
 
you will need to get a vga box that converts rca/composite to vga out. then you can connect your oldersystems to your monitor. yes you can hook your existing speakers. logitech sells a little dongle that allows you to do that. you might wanna check on their site. the z-5500 will give u better volume, louder fartier bass, and surround sound. i wouldn't exactly say the sound quality is better on the z-5500. but it should be fine for movies and games.
 
Don't forget music. I will more than likely be happy, listen to my music in WMA format, on some shitty boston 2.1's and I think it sounds fine.
 
wait arent the z5600 the wireless series, right now wireless technology for speaker systems is a little iffy at the moment, for a wireless setup i think im gonna hold out until they correct the tiny errors such as the bad sound imaging if you set your speakers to far away. If its wireless i rather have them spread out within at least 10 ft of one another not so cramped up or else it really isnt worth it go for the wired z5500's
 
Back
Top