I just upgraded to Vista 32bit and got everything working. I use spdif output to my receiver when I watch HD movies .
I installed just the drivers from creatives website, for vista 32 bit, and it works for regular output to my computer speakers. But when I open the creative options the SPDIF otption is grayed out. I was following the instructions on creatives website and theres one part where it says to enable the SPDIF option in the custom tab, but I see no custom tab in my window.
here are the creative directions for reference. It is really frustrating since I cant watch any of the movies I have.
http://support.creative.com/kb/ShowArticle.aspx?sid=10874
I installed just the drivers from creatives website, for vista 32 bit, and it works for regular output to my computer speakers. But when I open the creative options the SPDIF otption is grayed out. I was following the instructions on creatives website and theres one part where it says to enable the SPDIF option in the custom tab, but I see no custom tab in my window.
here are the creative directions for reference. It is really frustrating since I cant watch any of the movies I have.
http://support.creative.com/kb/ShowArticle.aspx?sid=10874