• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

X-fi settings not sticking

WCES Ryan

Gawd
Joined
Mar 28, 2005
Messages
723
I have the Rec input in my X-fi set to line-in2/mic-in2 so that I can use my headset when I play games, but for some reason, when i play CS:S (not sure about other games), it reverts to line-in. If I tab out and change it, it will eventually revert back. Anybody know what causes this?
 
That's because some games do not support secondary mic-in port. Such games always revert to the default audio mixer setting back to what it does/can support. Games like CounterStrike have some workaround tweak that you can find here.
 
Back
Top