Can anyone tell me some details on the X-Fi SB0770? is it a Xtremegammer, music or Audio?
Im looking at picking one up to do the X-Fi mods to (new oamps, power filter, and shielding) However, my choices are a SB0460 or the SB0770. I think the SB770 has some kind of dual chip that swaps between UAA and X-Fi depending on the driver... I also read that it needs funny drivers and might not be a real X-Fi..
What is the SB0460? a Xtreme music?
Im looking at picking one up to do the X-Fi mods to (new oamps, power filter, and shielding) However, my choices are a SB0460 or the SB0770. I think the SB770 has some kind of dual chip that swaps between UAA and X-Fi depending on the driver... I also read that it needs funny drivers and might not be a real X-Fi..
What is the SB0460? a Xtreme music?