x-fi problem vista :( help please

XeRo_Dark

Gawd
Well i made the change to upgrade to vista because i dished out some cash for a phenom 9600 :)

my x-fi card didnt come with drivers for vista, though i downloaded the ones off of the creative site the nice software that worked with xp (mode switcher etc..) didnt come with the driver package that i downloaded off of the site. the one it came with was a slimmed down nasty tabbed version that looks like poop. anyone know where i can get the software package that was for xp, thats compatible with vista x86 ultimate?

im half tempted of reinstalling vista with x64 once sp1 coems out so really id need both versions when i decide to update to it, just waiting for the patch to come out so it fixes some of the problems i was having when i originally installed x64 :\

also how do you disable the auto volume with vista, eventhough i disabled it from the volume control it still turns itself on when the option is disabled :(

I had the same problem. Shamefully SB website don't provide all the software like you used to in XP. All you need to do is search under SB forum. I've seen it before that someone posted a link for and ISO straight from SB of all the software package for vista, including the entertainment center if you care. Good luck.

Back