• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

X-Fi Platinum or ???

Xaero

n00b
Joined
Jul 19, 2004
Messages
37
Hey, this christmas season I decided to renew my audio set-up a bit.

Currently I have my Z-680's hooked up to an SB Live :( , and I am getting a pair of Shure E4c's in a couple weeks.

So i'm in the market for a new sound card, I fancy the functionality of the I/O drive that the Platinum combines as it would a good place to plug in my IEM's. I listen to mostly music, gaming-wise, don't do much but WoW or WC3, no super new FPS which require EAX. So yeah music quality is the main objective here. Are there any other soundcard's out there, I don't want to spend much more money than the X-Fi would cost me, and I would love an external sound card.

Thanks
 
Back
Top