• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

X-Fi Plat, and Lost Install Disk

HyperTension

[H]ard|Gawd
Joined
Dec 23, 2002
Messages
1,220
Welp, thanks to moving yesterday, and a fresh instal, I am currently unable to find my X-Fi Plat install disk. I've downloaded, and installed the latest drivers, but I would really like to get the audio / volume control center. Any way / site that I would be able to get those files from?

Any info would be great, Thanks
 
Back
Top