• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

**x-fi i/o drive question**

[H]ealer

Weaksauce
Joined
Sep 13, 2006
Messages
108
I had an x-fi card for several years and it finally died. While I had the card I bought the 5.25 i/o drive and really liked it. Questions:

1. What creative cards are still compatible with the i/0 drive?

2. Am I getting amplification for my headphones through the i/o drive?

3. If no to the above question do I get amplification through the box on my Klipsch 5.1 set?

Thanks...
 
Back
Top