PolygonGTC
[H]ard|Gawd
- Joined
- Jan 6, 2006
- Messages
- 1,791
I have an X-Fi Platinum with the front panel X-Fi drive. For some reason the Aux2 inputs don't work. The Aux2 input is the front panel RCA/Phono jacks. The headphone jack works and I am getting light from the tosslink out. I don't think there is anything wrong with the card or the front panel. When I go into the volume control in Windows it isn't even there in the recording properties so I can't even select it. I've tried updating the drivers. I then tried removing the drivers and reinstalled the drivers from the CD. Neither worked.
Can someone here please help me? My specs are in my signature and I am running XP SP2.
Thanks,
Clint
Can someone here please help me? My specs are in my signature and I am running XP SP2.
Thanks,
Clint