• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

X-Fi Extreme Gamer

NASTY_LOS

Limp Gawd
Joined
Feb 1, 2008
Messages
193
Having some trouble installing this card. The install driver attempts to install but says that there isn't a supported hardware in my system. It's just not recognizing it at all.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks
 
Did you install the ID patch from Creative?

Have you tried installing the newest drivers from the Creative website?

Does the card work in a different computer? How about with XP?
 
Yes, it keeps giving me the same small window about not having a supported device.

Yes, I downloaded and attempted to install the newest driver and the one that it replaced to no avail.

I just bought the card from the sale forum on here and don't have any other PC to put it on.
 
the default disks produce that error, the drivers on the creative site usually do not....
 
I was having this same problem recently with my X-FI Fatality. Everything I tried kept giving me that error until I put it into a different PCI slot and it worked right away.
 
Back
Top